Acceptance for Preschool, KG1 and KG2 is determined by age and through assessment of the applicant.
Acceptance for Grades 1 through 9 is determined by personal assessment for the applicant and his family,school readiness testing and past school records.
All new prospestive students are required to sit for an assessment examination, which, together with their previous academic records, facilitates decisions regarding admission and placement.
Applications are accepted for admission throughout the academic year. However, due to space limitations, we recommend applying well in advance to ensure a place for your child.
All applicants to Mansoura College Language Schools must submit the following to the admissions office:
- Completed application form.
- 6 recent photos of the applicant.
- Copy of the applicant’s electronic birth certificate.
- Copies of the parent’s/Guardians IDs.
- Complete official school records from the applicant’s current school.